A real estate consultant or an agent is a middleman who connects a buyer and a seller. A good agent can help foster a healthy deal while keeping both parties’ interests in mind. However, with a plethora of options available in the market, it’s critical to choose a reliable agent to guide you through the property transaction process without any hassles. Please keep the following considerations in mind while finding the best real estate consultant in Pune:
- RERA Registration: In addition to being a member of a recognised entity, your agent must be a licenced broker. He should be registered with the Maharashtra State’s RERA and have a valid registration ID.
- Knowledge of the Real Estate Market: Your agent must be well aware of property trends and real estate dynamics of the local market. He should have the complete realty inventory with a variety of options for different budgets and locations. He should be well-versed with the rules, regulations, and procedures associated with the real estate industry.
- Industry Contacts: Your real estate agent in Pune should be well-connected with reputed builders, developers, large property owners, and other real estate counterparts. His network will make all the paper work and legal documentation process easy for you. Your agent should also be able to help you with home loans, property registration and stamp duty processes, and local permits, among other important things.
- Reputation of the Agent: You must try and get references and reviews from his previous clients to ensure his credibility and goodwill in the market.
- Transparency in Brokerage Fees: Your agent should be transparent in his dealings and there should be no ambiguity about the brokerage fees.